Here is another shocking military report. This one is not related to the policeman killed, but allows another glimpse into the cruelty of war. A US SWAT commander decapitated a prisoner because of „personal grievances“.
Tracking Number: 20090526000038SKC
- WHO: Major (%%% SWAT Commander)
- WHAT: Allegedly transferred a Haditha SWAT prisoner to facilitate %%%. (MNC- )
- WHERE: %%%, Hadithah district Iraqi Police station
- WHEN: 26 May 2009
- WHY: Major (%%% Commander) had personal grievances with the prisoner.
- Detailed description of event: Mn 25 May 09, Major %%% (SWAT commander) and Col (%%%) told %%% leadership that they were going to deliver two detainees to %%% in the North because there was more incriminating evidence on the two detainees in %%% than in Hadithah. While %%% north, Maj %%% his convoy to pull over and transfer the two detainees to his uncle and four brothers. According to Col, %%% Iraqi Police found one of the detainees decapitated and the other was released by Maj %%% members. Maj %%% currently in Iraqi Police custody.
Over a year ago Maj %%% relieved as Hadithah SWAT commander due to his alleged involvement in the raping of a female local national. The beheaded detainee is reported to be the brother of the raped female who allegedly killed Maj %%% in retaliation for the raping of his %%%.